head> MusicMirchi: Tidbit: Hot Heroine with Glowing Gold Ornaments Your Ad Here



Saturday, December 02, 2006

Tidbit: Hot Heroine with Glowing Gold Ornaments



With her modest debut in 'Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw', Farzana turned popular and has been getting calls from various inaugurations and TV Shows. This Mumbai dame inaugurated the Jewelry exhibition at Taj Krishna yesterday. About 36 Jewelry manufacturers are participating in the exhibition that lasts till 3 rd of December.

"How can we laud the greatness of Hyderabadi ornaments? I love diamond jewelry than that of gold. But after watching the designs in Hyderabad, I changed my mind. I really wonder how the people of those days could make such finest ornaments", said Farzana.

"I'm really thankful for Hyderabad for encouraging me as an actress", she added in her conclusion.

Let us see if tis popularity brings her a few more chances to sine on Telugu screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home