head> MusicMirchi: Hrithik Roshan: ‘Sussanne’s very proud of my kiss with Ash!’ Your Ad Here



Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hrithik Roshan: ‘Sussanne’s very proud of my kiss with Ash!’


Everyone’s talking about the kiss. The on-screen kiss between Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai in Dhoom 2, we mean.

So did wife Sussanne feel awkward about this scorching lip lock with his co-star? “Not at all!” says Hrithik. “My wife had laid down only one condition— ‘If you’re going to kiss on screen, this better be the best bloody kiss in the entire world!’ That was her only pre-condition. And it was a challenge I had to live up to!”

Sussanne, apparently, is supremely satisfied by the end result. “She’s very very proud of my kiss. When she was going to see the preview, I was tense not about the kiss but whether it would live up to the high standards she had set for me. You could say I had performance anxiety. But she was fully satisfied.” Tell him he’s lucky to have such a supportive spouse, and Hrithik jokes, “I think it’s more to do with the husband. Let me be selfish and take all the credit away from her by saying, I’ve managed to instill all this trust and faith in Sussanne for me…Okay, I’m half-kidding. It’s true Sussanne is the most wonderful levelheaded woman I’ve ever met.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home