head> MusicMirchi: Film Talk: Mumaith Khan's Sex Appeal with Lip Jewelry Your Ad Here



Saturday, December 02, 2006

Film Talk: Mumaith Khan's Sex Appeal with Lip Jewelry


Mumaith Khan, who rocked the tinsel town with the song 'Ippatikinkaa Naa Vayasu…' is the hot baby in Tollywood now. She says with a smile that she is just 20 and quoted wrong age in the song.

She also revealed, "I like to be a hot item number for ever. People ask me if I wish to climb up as heroine. Do they feel item numbers are inferior? Many say that I dress in vulgar style. Well, the people who say so don't know what real vulgarity means".

She also adds saying, "My height is 5'7'' and I look out for a right man who can suit my height when I go out into public. I feel boy friends are for evening time pass. My trial for special look is adorning myself with lip jewelry. That's my trade mark and I don't want to shun that".

Mumaith is now going to appear as item number in a few upcoming films.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home