head> MusicMirchi: Film Talk: Charmee Cried and Cried and Cried Your Ad Here



Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Film Talk: Charmee Cried and Cried and Cried


Desires lead to catastrophe' and 'expectations leads to worries' especially in film industry. Charmee was with great expectations when the film 'Pournami' was released. She thought that the film would bring her big luck and fame. But the expectations haven't walked even a half way through. That was a miserable failure and gave no fame for anyone.

It seems that after knowing the result of the film Charmee cried and cried and cried and it took long time for her to reconcile. It seems that's he did not even eat for a few days with this worry.

"I liked the character and had a lot of expectations from it. I had imagined that even the audience would feel the same way about it. But when the film did not do well, I was disappointed. I cried so much that my parents and friends were concerned. It took me a while to get over," said Charmee.

In fact, hits and flops are part and parcel of film career. Charmee must have learnt this by now at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home