head> MusicMirchi: Star Talk: Did Nayantara Really Love? Origin Your Ad Here



Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Star Talk: Did Nayantara Really Love? Origin


Nayanatara is looking stunningly good these days and reduced a lot. She appeared so in the film 'Boss' and now looking slimmer than that as per the observers. When enquired the reason, Nayanatara said that she has cut down the diet and abstaining from junk foods all the time.

Someone asked her if is she getting down in the size of the body due to love failure. Nayanatara laughs and says, "When did I love?"

"My schedules hardly bestow me with time to work out. I never thought that I have to cut down on junk foods to reduce. But I did and that mattered a lot", Nayan Said.

In fact, Nayanatara has become more health conscious these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home