head> MusicMirchi: Snippet: Sobhan Babu's Rs.250 Crore in Farm Land Your Ad Here



Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Snippet: Sobhan Babu's Rs.250 Crore in Farm Land

It's known that Sobhan Babu has earned a lot on Real Estate. He believed on land and that reaped huge fruits for him now. The fresh property of Sobhan Babu that has come into light is 50 acres of Farm Lands on Porur road. It costs Rs. 5 Crore per acre on that road and just calculate how much that matters.

A rough estimate freshly revealed that Sobhan Babu is worth Rs. 3000 Crore as of now.

Recently when Sobhan Babu was asked why he isn't going ahead with charities like blood banks and eye banks, he humbly answered, "I know my strength and I go with that. I'm feeding 100 families by taking care of their 'everything'. That is leaving me with contentment. Well, none of those 100 families are my relatives".

Well, contentment should be the culminating point of anybody's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home