head> MusicMirchi: Jr NTR: 'Krishna Vamshi and I Starving For a Hit' Your Ad Here



Friday, December 08, 2006

Jr NTR: 'Krishna Vamshi and I Starving For a Hit'


Jr.NTR has been awaiting success from quite a long time as his films Andhra Wala, Na Alludu, Narasimhudu and Ashok turned flops. After a gap of three years he is coming up with 'Rakhi' with lots of hopes.

"I need a hit. Krishna Vamshi needs a hit. Durga Arts also needs a hit. Especially Krishna Vamshi and I are starving for success. The optimistic vision of making it a hit is there in everyone of the film's unit. I have a schedule with Rajamouli in December. I go there after striking success here. We have worked on certain patters. It would be a different film. See, I have no tensions now. Ultimately the film should be liked by the audiences", said NTR.

In fact, NTR spoke all truths and it is certain that the film would give life for Krishna Vamshi if it turns out to be a hit.

When KL Narayana, the producer was asked why the flop combination is chosen for his film, he said, "I believed in story but noting else. Even though the popular technicians and world class techniques are used in the film, if story is meager, the film would turn out to be a flop", said KL Narayana.

We have to wait and see to know the real fate of this film on December 22nd when 'Rakhi' releases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home