head> MusicMirchi: Sneha Talk: 'Tollywood like to experiment with my talent' Your Ad Here



Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sneha Talk: 'Tollywood like to experiment with my talent'

Having bagged the coveted Nandi Award from the Andhra Pradesh government recently for her performance in Radha Gopalam, Sneha is in an upbeat mood. "It was a double dhamaka for me. Last year, the Tamil Nadu government honoured me with the Kalaimamani award and now it is the Nandi award," said the elated actress.

Tollywood is better
There is a good time in the career of every artiste. It happens in a phased manner. This year Tamil was not that good for me in terms of roles except Pudhupettai. In the Tamil industry they have a mind-block that Sneha can do only homely roles. I have never said that I will not do glamorous roles. It is a commercial world, and as an artiste I am open to it within my comfort level. But if I say this, they will immediately conclude that Sneha does not have films and so has to resort to exposing. It is like that in Tollywood. They accept me the way I am, and offer me a variety of roles, bubbly, naughty, serious and even comedy which I love to do. They like to experiment with my talent rather than typecast me.

About gossip

I am an emotional person. Two years back, I used to get really upset hearing things about myself. But experience has taught me that it is not worth reacting to rumours, unless it crosses the limit. My parents, fans and those who know me well will not believe such rumours. I have become mentally strong, and I can handle any situation. I am a far more relaxed person now.

Future films

I am spacing my films now. I am doing Thangar Bachan’s film Pallikoodam in Tamil, and in Telugu P. Vasu’s Maharadhi with Balayya is ready for release. I’m also doing a film titled Madhu Masam with Sumanth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home