head> MusicMirchi: Star Talk: Gowri Mumjal Wishes To Sustain Sexy Figure Your Ad Here



Thursday, November 16, 2006

Star Talk: Gowri Mumjal Wishes To Sustain Sexy Figure


The hot, curvy and smiling actress Gowri Mumjal is back at the gym, working out vigorously to shed those extra pounds. She hasn't made any notable appearance after 'Srikrishna 2006'.

"I am basically a fitness freak. But, of late, I haven't been working out regularly and that's showing on my figure. So, I decided to get back to the gym. In my forthcoming films, my fans can see me back in good shape. No matter where I am, I will henceforth dedicate some time for work outs," assures the actress.

Gowri wishes to sustain her curvy figure and hence sweats out to attain that.

Wish all the best for her and her curvy figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home