head> MusicMirchi: Bipasha Basu says shooting bikini scenes very stressful Your Ad Here



Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bipasha Basu says shooting bikini scenes very stressful


She may be one of India's most sought after actresses, but when it comes to donning a bikini for her latest movie, Bollywood beauty Bipasha Basu has the same fears as every other woman.

``Let me tell you shooting in a bikini is not easy,'' the actress - who plays a cop in the movie ``Dhoom2'' - told in an interview.

``After three days of eating oranges, working out thrice a day and going paranoid, 'am I fat?' I did not want to look very oomphy, I wanted to look athletic,'' said Basu.

``I wanted to be a Cameron Diaz, I did not want to be a Pamela Anderson,'' she said.

Basu, who is currently dating Bollywood heartthrob John Abraham, has starred in more than 22 movies since she entered the movie industry five years ago. Her recent films include the comedies ``No Entry'' and ``Phir Hera Pheri,'' or ``Some More Hustling.''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home