head> MusicMirchi: Aishwarya: I too want to know who sent parcel to me Your Ad Here



Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Aishwarya: I too want to know who sent parcel to me


Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai has said she too is eager to know who sent a parcel containing Euros 23,000 (around Rs 13 lakhs) to her, why and from where.

"Like all of you, I am also eager to know who sent this parcel, from where and why it was sent?" she said while talking to reporters at Sanganer airport after returning from Mumbai last night.

She would be shooting for director Ashutosh Gowarikar's 'Jodha Akbar'.

During questioning by Customs officials yesterday at Sahar Airport in Mumbai, Aishwarya had disowned the parcel sent to her from Rotterdam in Netherlands.

Looking relaxed, Rai said she was waiting for completion of investigation by the authorities.

Asked about 'Jodha Akbar', she said, "Ashutosh Gowarikar has been working very hard on this film and it would be a hit."

As for lukewarm response at the box office for J P Dutta's 'Umrao Jaan' in which she played the lead role, the Bollywood actress said, "I am not aware of box office results, but I got many mails from my fans who said my performance in the movie was good."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home