head> MusicMirchi: Urmila: "I Find Only Homosexuals but Not Hot Men to Love" Your Ad Here



Monday, October 02, 2006

Urmila: "I Find Only Homosexuals but Not Hot Men to Love"


"Men around me are either married or homosexuals. I find no right person to love and get along with him. That's the reason for my spinsterhood and nothing hot is happening in my life", says Urmila Matondkar raising curtain to a fresh controversy.

This 30 plus diva has come out with her feelings saying that she hasn't find Mr Right till now. She says that she never likes fearful men.

"Men in this city and country tend to get very intimidated by successful women and they certainly don't seem to be thinking right. A man who does not approach me because of my screen image or is intimidated by me is probably not being worth approached by. I also have a very no-nonsense and unapproachable demeanor which is why my friends call me the Great Wall of China, as far as accessibility goes, and that's not helping either," she reflects. Well, as she rightly said, "relationships need time and commitment," So, does she have the time?

Urmila says that she needs a man who can make her witty, jovial and amusing and at the same time as one who doesn't curb her freedom.

"I want to fall in love with a very, very normal guy, who is intelligent, smart, funny and passably good looking", says Urmila.

Well, if she says that many men around her are gays, who would be those?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home