head> MusicMirchi: Star Talk: Beautiful Mallika Kapoor and her Math Connection Your Ad Here



Friday, October 13, 2006

Star Talk: Beautiful Mallika Kapoor and her Math Connection


Mallika Kapoor is the heroine who is turning the heads of many with her beauty and charm.

Actor Mallika Kapoor who's in the lead in Allare Allari, shares, "I hated Math when I was in school. I could never understand how my friends loved math quizzes, and other number games. I just about gave up playing with them." But that was a long time ago. And people do change with time. Today, the damsel says she can't imagine a life without numbers. "I can't believe it that I never really liked Math when I was a child. I have figured that I can't do without numbers, today. I even read a book that discusses how the Greek used Mathematics for great inventions. Of course I am not crazy about the subject, but I sure love it."

Well, every small thing about a beautiful girl is worth knowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home