head> MusicMirchi: Star Talk: Genelia's Says About Her 'Iron Leg' Image! Your Ad Here



Friday, September 29, 2006

Star Talk: Genelia's Says About Her 'Iron Leg' Image!


Genelia says that she is not inclined for item songs. She also recalls that she never did any item song.

"I chose films by considering story, banner and director. All the roles that I played so far are picked up in similar way. I played a cute girl's role in Sye and a responsible heroine role in Bommarillu", she added.

Genelia also shared saying, "Initially I was called 'iron leg' in the industry. But I don't know how a heroine becomes responsible for a flop. Lot many things will influence for a film either hit or flops. 'Satyam', the film in the early days of my career itself was a hit".

Well, Genelia is now awaiting her new release 'Dhee' in the direction of Sreenu Vaitla. She paired up with Vishnu in the film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home