head> MusicMirchi: Tidbit: Hot Bollywood Heroine Craves For Chiranjeevi Your Ad Here



Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tidbit: Hot Bollywood Heroine Craves For Chiranjeevi


Nisha Kothari is one of the hot girls in Bollywood now. Her grooving in Ram Gopal Varma's 'Shiva 2006' added to her fame although the film tasted a failure. She turned the eyes of many, by sizzling in two hot songs in the film with skimpy attire.

Now she says that her desire is to act with Chiranjeevi.

"Although I'm not in access to watch Chiranjeevi's films, I was told very high about him. When I watched his recent movies, I was enthralled. He is so active in this age that no youngster can compete with am to that extent particularly in dances. Had I given a chance, I would fall flat to act with Chiranjeevi", said Nisha Kothari.

Well, will there be any chance for her to act with Mega Star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home