head> MusicMirchi: Film Talk: Trisha Advises Fans from Beauty Front! Your Ad Here



Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Film Talk: Trisha Advises Fans from Beauty Front!


Trisha has been practicing yoga and meditation to keep body slim and mind cool. Well, anyone knows that a film heroine needs a beautiful body to meet her professional need and a strong mindset to face the gossips and troubles from industry and public.

To get these two, Trisha has been with yoga and meditation every time.

"I never miss my work outs, yoga and meditation even if I were sick. That's keeping me hale and healthy all the time. We need to keep our minds jovial to keep healthy. I say the same for everyone. The meditation helped me a lot when I faced a nasty trouble in recent times", says Trisha.

In fact, that nasty trouble is known to everyone.

Now Trisha is in a position to advice people as she is surrounded by fans and their associations.

So, Trisha started giving messages from beauty point of view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home