head> MusicMirchi: Film Talk: Karunya now plans global pop album Your Ad Here



Sunday, September 10, 2006

Film Talk: Karunya now plans global pop album


Indian Idol runner up and Hyerabad-based Karunya plans to compose an international music album. “It is my dream to bring out an international music album and also sing songs in all Indian languages,” he said in a chat with newsmen on Sunday.

Karunya, who was here to perform in Karimnagar music concert said, “Music is my passion. I started singing when I was three-years-old. I got encouragement from my grandfather Krishnamacharyulu, who himself is a music exponent. My ambition is to prove the calibre of Indian singers at the international level.”

Karunya, who is scheduled to perform in the US in October, said: “I am very fortunate to get the admiration of music lovers at a very young age.” Hard work as well as adaptability to the changing trends in the music holds the key to the success of singers, said Karunya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home