head> MusicMirchi: Snippet: Sexy Miss Uttar Pradesh on Telugu Screen! Your Ad Here



Sunday, September 10, 2006

Snippet: Sexy Miss Uttar Pradesh on Telugu Screen!



Another beauty queen is hitting the Telugu screen. She is Vidisha and won the crown of Miss Uttar Pradesh in the year 2002. She is fulfilling her desire to become heroine. She did modeling in Mumbai and worked for a few Ads there. She already acted in 3 Telugu films so far. She was introduced in Telugu screen with the film ' Ala' in the direction of Chimmani Manohar. Then she also acted in 'Maa Iddari Madhyalo'.

Vidisha, when asked to say about herself said, "My nick name is Gudiya and I'm known to many as Vidisha. I'm from Mumbai and I did B.Sc in Bio Technology. I love old songs and dance when I find leisure time. I learnt Kathak in my childhood. I wish to make a mark on Telugu screen as able actress".

Well, Vidisha is 5 feet 6 inches tall and also working for a couple of Hindi movies as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home