head> MusicMirchi: Screen Talk: Sushmita Sen says she would love to marry Your Ad Here



Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Screen Talk: Sushmita Sen says she would love to marry


Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen says she believes in fate and is confident she eventually will find the right man to marry.

``I have always craved for marriage,'' Tuesday's Hindustan Times newspaper quoted her as saying. ``I've always been a home-lover despite living a very public life.''

The 31-year-old beauty queen-turned-actress adopted a baby girl in 2000, unusual for an unmarried Indian woman.

``I believe all relationships you go through in life are actually a part of that cosmic design where love and marriage finally finds you,'' she said. ``I believe that will happen to me as well.''

Sen has acted in nearly 30 Hindi-language movies since she was crowned Miss India in 1994 and went on to win the Miss Universe pageant the same year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home