head> MusicMirchi: Aishawarya Rai: 'I Don't Look Beautiful' Your Ad Here



Sunday, December 24, 2006

Aishawarya Rai: 'I Don't Look Beautiful'


Abhishek Bachchan said that Aishwarya acted wonderfully in the film 'Umrao Jaan'. Knowing that, Aish also said that Abhishek acted better than her. But still, the film turned an utter flop at box-office.

Aishwarya says, "I have my own career plan since the beginning in choosing my roles. I never like to play routine heroine roles by holding shrubs and bushes for songs. I have different look in the upcoming films 'Guru' and 'Joda-Akbar'. Those roles put me on the top in the hearts of film lovers".

She turned the heads of many by performing the smooching scene with Hrithik Roshan for the film 'Dhoom-2'.

Above all she says, "I never feel I'm beautiful. Moreover I don't look beautiful to my eyes. People say that I'm gorgeous. That appears to me like a beautiful lie".

Well Aish! Beauty lies on the eyes of beholders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home