head> MusicMirchi: Rekha: 'I'll Become Mother At 73' Your Ad Here



Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rekha: 'I'll Become Mother At 73'


Senior actress Rekha says that she would conceive at the age of 73. These sound stunning, but let us see what she said in her own words.

"I heard that an Italian woman conceived at the age of 63. I want to beat that record and hence planning to become mother at 73. That is not so difficult for me. I never had a proper marital life (she was divorced from hr first husband Vinod Mehra and her second husband Mukhesh Agarwal committed suicide). Earlier I used to feel worried for not having children. But now I'm completely practical and leading life happily. I enjoy loneliness. I have many married ladies as my friends who feel envious of my loneliness. No one is completely happy with their spouses. Every marital relation is a fraud and runs only on compromise", said Rekha.

"In childhood I was worried as I was not allowed to meet my father (Rekha's mother Pushpavalli and Gemini Ganesan were not married). But I have good relations with my fathers children who came to this world through his three wives", added Rekha.

Well, she says that she is not convinced to listen to the words that 'Rekha is beautiful'. "Only magazines made me a beauty queen. I never feel so", she concluded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home