head> MusicMirchi: Screen Buzz: Kareena’s on a slimming spree! Your Ad Here



Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Screen Buzz: Kareena’s on a slimming spree!


This babe has lost oodles of weight, and she’s looking more stunning than ever before. We spotted her over the weekend and on complimenting her, she replied, “Don’t say so much because I want to lose at least five more kilos. I am quite a foodie, but generally I have a healthy lifestyle. I eat vegetarian food and don’t drink alcohol. I am working at it and I am sure I will knock off a few more kilos really soon.” Bebo has been unwinding, relaxing, chilling and catching up on everything she’s been missed out during all those months of hard work. So we guess it’s a case of healthy mind and healthy body, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home