head> MusicMirchi: Reel Talk: Another Curvy, Spicy and Sexy Damsel Your Ad Here



Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Reel Talk: Another Curvy, Spicy and Sexy Damsel


Another curvy, spicy and sexy beauty is hitting the Tollywood screen. Her name is Farzana and playing a traditional Brahmin girl's role in the film 'Seema Sastry' where Allari Naresh is playing the lead. She is also acting in a few films in less prominent roles as well.

Farzana says that she has only goal in the film industry and that is to turn the heads of audiences and producers on her. "I can do any role in any film. The role of an actress is to play any type of role. As I wish to prove myself as an actress, I have no inhibitions to do any sort of role. Even in the matter of exposing, I have no hard feelings. After all, I take everything as the part of my profession. My wish is to appear in more number of films in my career".

Well, she is bold and aggressive enough to penetrate into the industry. Let's see if she fulfils the dream of appearing in more films down the line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home