head> MusicMirchi: Jayaprada: 'It’s First Time with Balakrishna' Your Ad Here



Friday, October 20, 2006

Jayaprada: 'It’s First Time with Balakrishna'


Jayaprada is hitting the silver screen again after a long hibernation of about 4 years. She says that she is happy to be back on to Telugu screen. She has been busy with politics all the while and now focusing on acting again.

She shares her views freshly on her present and future projects.

Maharadhi:
I got a very good character in the film Maharadhi. The film revolves around me and I portrayed a role of self confident and self respecting person. I run a Music school in the film. 'Chandrmakuhi' Vasu molded the character very well. After watching his Chandramukhi, I though that I should act in his direction. That turned true just in one year.

First Time with Balakrishna:

I'm acting first time with Balakrishna. Although not as heroine, my role goes with glamour here. Earlier I acted with great actor NTR. Now, I'm happy to act with his son as well.

Why Films Again:
I acted in many films under many directors right from Satyajit Re, K Vishwanadh, Dasari Narayana Rao, K. Raghavendra Rao to many others. I still have the enthusiasm to act in more films. I was just awaiting right roles.

Present Films:

I'm doing two films in Hindi. One is in the direction of Goutham Ghosh and the other one is 'Level Crossing' in the direction of Kitu Ghosh. I'm going to make the film 'Mahachandi' on my own banner and JK Bharavi is penning script for the same. I have also plans to do 'Kannagi' in Tamil as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home