head> MusicMirchi: Film News: Hero Srikanth in 'Americalo Manollu' Your Ad Here



Saturday, September 30, 2006

Film News: Hero Srikanth in 'Americalo Manollu'


The event 'Americalo Manollu' is reveling in United States of America. Hero Srikanth talked on the occasion by abridging his childhood dream and present reality.

He said, "I came from a below middle class family background. I used to lie along with my friends in the fields of our village during evenings. Once, watching the aero plane that goes in the sky, my friend asked the other, 'who will be there in that flight'? I answered with ignorance that film stars travel in that and go America. Indeed, we believed that. Since then I used to have wild dream to board plane and go America. And that happened today only because of audiences' blessings. I'm very happy to be in America".

The event is being shown in Television Channels on the occasion of 'Durgashtami'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home